Location & Contact
Villa Britannia enjoys a stunning position; away from the traffic of cars and tourists who crowd Corso Umberto daily, but at the same time so close to the old town to allow you to explore the city and monuments on foot.
10 minutes walk to reach Corso Umberto, the Greek Theatre, as well as the cable car stations and bus station, linking Taormina to Isola Bella and Mazzarò beach, as well as to other main Sicilian destinations.
Reaching via Car – Villa Britannia
1. Once at Porta Messina, pass it going up the slope on your right, immediately after 20 metres you will see a second stone arch (Arco del Cappuccini) on your right.
2. Enter the stone arch way (Arco dei cappuccini) onto via Cappuccini.
3. You will see a yellow pointy church (Sant Antonio). Pass it and you will see 2 turnings, go to your right entering Via Fontana Vecchia.
4. After more or less 400 meters you will reach a small square with a large tree, continue the road you are on.
5. On your left you will see Villa Britannia Via Francesco atenaiso 18.
**** IF YOU NEED GARAGE : The garage is located 20 meters before, in front of Via Francesco Atenasio N° 7.
**** NB. Please do not use WAZE as a navigator as it does not work in Taormina.
**** Google maps and Tom Tom work.